Avocado and Salmon Pasta Salad
Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 1/4 lb shell macaroni
- 6 oz canned salmon, drained, picked over and flaked
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 4 green lettuce leaves
Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain. Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Combine pasta with salmon mixture. Add dressing and mix gently until well coated. Serve on lettuce leaves.